Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aggressive Napping

So since I’m about to move my life across the country, I’ve taken to fixating on dumb things like the phrase “aggressive napping.” Someone used this phrase in a commercial and I’ve decided that phrases like this are horrible marketing strategies because I have no idea what the commercial was advertising since all I could do was fixate on just what the meaning of “aggressive napping” is. Is the nap itself aggressive? Like will I be driving to Chipotle and out of nowhere I’ll be accosted by a particularly aggressive nap? Or will I nap aggressiveLY, much like a superhero ripping off my clothes to reveal my footy pajamas as I scream “THIS NAP IS ABOUT TO BECOME MY BITCH!!!”

This wasn’t a real post, but thank you for still being friends with me, blogger.

At this rate all I’ll have with me in Boston will be underwear and a particularly fuzzy Navajo blanket. I blame the aggressive naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment